As Commissioning Editor for Tate Collectives, Sarah manages and develops the digital strategy and ongoing schedule of digital projects for younger audiences at Tate. Tate Collectives is a youth art initiative run by and for young creatives, giving everyone the opportunity to reach their own conclusions about art.
We spoke with Sarah about the [...]
We had an interview with David Strauss, Director of External Affairs and Diya Vij, Designer and New Media Specialist of the Queens Museum of Art (QMA). The following includes a few key points that I found particularly helpful in regard to using social media for marketing and fundraising.
Serving a diverse audience
Queens, New [...]
What is musete.ch?
Interviews with museum experts about web and new media
TagsArtBabble audiences Australia CDS CMS collaboration collections data Design dialog digital media digitization diversity Drupal education evaluation Flickr fundraising games IMA interactive design interactives kiosk learning learning styles marketing metadata mobile Mobile Web open source open source software participation photography planning platforms Production RFP scanning social media strategy teachers technology Testing transparency websites
- Carolyn Royston, Head of Digital Media, Imperial War Museums
- Charlie Moad, Acting CIO, Director IMA Lab, Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Elycia Wallis, Manager, Online Collections, Museum Victoria
- Christina DePaolo, Director of Digital Media, and Maren Dougherty, Director of External Affairs, Balboa Park Online Collaborative
- Ranti Junus, Systems Librarian, Michigan State University