Shana Crosson is the Web Content Manager and Technology Integration Specialist at the Minnesota Historical Society and has been for the last six years. Currently her job revolves around preparing the Minnesota Historical Society for the digital delivery of K-12 content. Shana is currently in revisions for a digital text book for use [...]
On Tuesday, October 4, 2011, we interviewed David Schaller, and asked him about a variety of topics related to educational game play and interactive design.
David Schaller is the founder and principal of Eduweb.com, an educational digital learning game design firm based out of St. Paul, Minnesota. Since the company’s founding in 1996, Eduweb [...]
What is musete.ch?
Interviews with museum experts about web and new media
TagsArtBabble audiences Australia CDS CMS collaboration collections data Design dialog digital media digitization diversity Drupal education evaluation Flickr fundraising games IMA interactive design interactives kiosk learning learning styles marketing metadata mobile Mobile Web open source open source software participation photography planning platforms Production RFP scanning social media strategy teachers technology Testing transparency websites
- Carolyn Royston, Head of Digital Media, Imperial War Museums
- Charlie Moad, Acting CIO, Director IMA Lab, Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Elycia Wallis, Manager, Online Collections, Museum Victoria
- Christina DePaolo, Director of Digital Media, and Maren Dougherty, Director of External Affairs, Balboa Park Online Collaborative
- Ranti Junus, Systems Librarian, Michigan State University